Join author, consultant, speaker and coach, Dr. Rosie Ward as she leverages experience, stories, books, ideas and insights to explore shared human experiences to help further our understanding of ourselves and what it takes to stop telling ourselves stories that keep us safe and small. We all have the opportunity to show up as a leader in our lives – to maximize your positive impact on the world by becoming your best, fully authentic self and supporting others to break past barriers and step into their greatness. Showing up as a Leader is about supporting you on your own leadership journey – regardless of your official title or role.
Many people think good leadership leaves no room for vulnerability. But in reality, the right level of empathy and humanness makes a workplace safe and inclusive.
In this episode, Emilia D’Anzica and Sabina Pons discuss the importance of nurturing our authenticity and taking care of ourselves while working in a highly competitive environment. Listen to learn how to maintain an authentically friendly but firm presence through the experiences of two successful leaders, authors, and mothers.
- Learn more about Growth Molecules
- Check out Permission to Feel by Marc Brackett
- Check out Thrive by Arianna Huffington
- Follow Emilia on Twitter: https://twitter.com/emiliadanzica
- Follow Emilia on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emiliadanzica/
- Follow Sabina on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sabina_Pons
- Follow Sabina on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sabina_pons/
- Find Growth Molecules on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/growthmolecules
- Find Growth Molecules on Twitter: https://twitter.com/growthmolecules
- Find Growth Molecules on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/growthmolecules
- Check out the Pressing On as a Tech Mom website: https://pressingonbook.com/